Women like men with muscles and a v-shape torso. Good posture, athletic, healthy, slim in the waist with muscular shoulders, a built chest and back, and strong, thick legs. Women like a man with a body that is capable, rugged, coordinated, powerful, quick, and fast. All of these positive athletic attributes, women can sense and appreciate.
Here’s an example of a man’s body that women love:
Yeah, that’s the dude from the movie Thor. Everyone has to admit he made a great young Thor. The wild thing is that he used to have a much slimmer, trimmer build. He was even close to skinny before getting his body in this kind of shape for the part of Thor.
Notice the broad shoulders and well defined pecs, big arms, and while we can’t see his legs in the pictures, he had developed very nice legs. This is so important because women do appreciate a man to have a powerful lower body, and realistically, true strength and fitness is total body. It’s not just working out your arms every time you step into the weight room.
Sprints, Your Body’s Best Friend for Muscle Building
Look at the difference between a marathon runner’s body and a sprinter’s body. Still think jogging for hours and hours is a good idea?
It’s time to take a serious look at my favorite of all exercises and the single exercise I would pick if I could only choose one for the rest of my life: sprints.
Sprints are without a doubt one of the single greatest exercises you can do for your body.
Sprints increase metabolism, burn fat and calories quickly, increase your body’s coordination, flexibility, athleticism, range of motion, practical strength, reflex and reaction time, and build muscle. They can also be very fun to do.
Sprints require no equipment, no gym membership, and you can do them practically anywhere. Sprints are a practical body movement with a real world application. They force your body to become lean and muscular. How many 100M runners in the Olympics have awesome bodies? All of them do.
Running as fast as you can for short durations of time is very good for you. It develops explosive power. Sprints increase human growth hormone production and testosterone production in both men and women (which is a good thing because women’s bodies produce and benefit from testosterone as well). Sprints build muscle.
When you focus all your energy and concentration on moving your body as fast as you possibly can from point A to B, you experience something very intense. This is not sitting on an exercise bike in the gym for an hour and 30 minutes at moderate intensity. This is all-out full speed highly intense go as fast and hard as you possibly can go- for about 10 seconds. Putting this kind of load on your body and your muscles will yield something extraordinary in your body.
Sprint Workouts That Will Transform Your Body
When doing a sprint workout, there are several ways to go about it. But regardless of which sprint workout you do, you must run as fast as you possibly can each and every time. This is not the time to jog.
Sprint workout #1 | Straight Away 60 yard sprints
Designate a straight-line distance of approximately 60 yards or 50 meters. Run as fast as you possibly can from the start to end point. When done with your sprint, walk briskly back to the starting point. Once you return to the starting point, sprint again as hard and as fast as you can. You rest while you are walking back to the start point. Do 10 sprints.
Sprint workout #2 | Uphill sprints.
This workout is similar to the first sprint workout, only this time you’ll be sprinting about 30 to 40 yards up a significant incline. Run as fast as you can from beginning to end, then walk back down and immediately begin another sprint. Do 10 sprints.
Sprint workout #3 | Shuttle Run sprints
Shuttle run sprints are the mother of them all. This is by far one of the hardest exercise routines in existence. But if you can get good at these and learn to enjoy them, they can become a mainstay in your arsenal of exercises to seriously flatten your core abdominals while building lean, sleek, sexy muscle.
Designate a distance of 30 yards with a start and end point. You will sprint as fast as you can back and forth between the start and finish point of the 30 yard distance. Running down and back 3 times (180 yards total) counts as 1 complete set. Rest 2 minutes exactly, no more. Time your rests with a stopwatch. Now do 4 more sets just like this.
If you have energy at the end, run 2 or 3 straight leg 50 yard sprints.
More info about sprints
I first learned about the benefits of sprints from a college athletic trainer at a major United States university. His research had taught him that sprints are one of the core exercises that all college athletes do to increase their athleticism. He noticed that in general the most attractive physiques for both men and women were found in the athletes that ran short distances for track and field.
After doing sprint workouts the first time, I was hooked. I immediately recognized the value of the entire workout and have kept is as one of my main workouts that I do even to this day. After a sprint workout, you really feel like you have been through a major event, you have really pushed your body hard and tested its limits. This is EXACTLY what causes positive change in your physique and state of mind.
Hey gents. I know we all want to have an awesome, lean and muscular athletic body for various reasons but if it’s not at least partly to attract a good-looking mate, then either you’re lying or else you’re from a different planet.
Since you’re from the planet Earth, let’s take a closer look at the ideal male body that women desire. I’ve done my research over the years, talking to women, asking them what they like, reading up on the subject, and here’s some findings that I’ve come up with. You may be a little surprised (and relieved) at what you’ll learn.
What body type do women like?
When asked here’s what some women responded they love to see in a man’s body:
1. Broad shoulders
2. A Firm Chest with not too much chest hair (but not too little)
3. A Flat Stomach (6-pack preferred but not necessary)
4. A Nice Butt (strong glutes and legs- guys remember to work out your legs!)
5. Back and Shoulders should be triangular shaped (symmetrical upper body)
**Important to remember: Building and defining these muscle groups is only possible with an intelligent and consistent combination of diet, exercise, and rest. Great bodies are made inside and outside the gym.
Now then, let’s understand why this type of body turns a woman on….
1. Broad shoulders- one of the most noticeable things in a muscular body. Where the chest, the neck, the traps, and the arms all meet. Strong shoulders are a visible sign of male strength and athleticism. Broad muscular shoulders look great in a t-shirt or even in a dress shirt with a tie. You can’t miss them and if you’re working out right, then you’re already taking care of this part of the body quite well!
2. Good news about the chest... rarely do I find a woman that demands we have a bodybuilder chest like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Mr. Universe in order to turn her on. In fact, most women are completely satisfied with even a little muscularity, maybe some chest muscle and muscle tone throughout the body. It’s mostly in our imaginations that we as guys think women would want a man with muscle bulging out of his clothes. However, if that’s your goal or you want to look like that, I’m sure you can still find a woman out there that will appreciate that look too.
3. A flat stomach should be everyone’s exercise and dietary goal because it means you’re not fat. I know this sounds a little silly, but it is simple, true and it’s a hallmark of non-obese people. Also consider how useful your core muscles are (groin, abs, sides of your waist and lower back) and how much more athletic you are when they are in good shape.
4. Don’t forget your legs! This brings me to the concept of practical physical strength and athleticism. Believe it or not, your athleticism and physicality are perceived on an unconscious level just as we men see a woman with a nice round butt and round protruding titties and automatically without thinking start to go “hey” in our minds. This is so true of the man’s butt and legs. Yes, working out your legs and your ass in the gym are probably the least fun and exciting, but you are doing yourself a HUGE favor in the long run. Women see a nice strong lower half in a man and it equates on a primal scale to -> this guy’s healthy, strong, can lift heavy stuff, can pick me up and carry me… NICE.
In one survey of what body parts women liked most over half responded with the man’s ass. Why? Because ultimately, strong legs and ass are a great indicator of total body strength and athleticism. Why do you think sprints and squats are considered to be 2 of the greatest exercises you can do? Plus, working out your legs releases more testosterone and growth hormone which the rest of your male body uses to bulk up and tone as well, but that’s a topic for another post-let’s keep going with our theme here.
5. It’s a consensus among women that they want a man with a V-shaped body. That is to say, broad shoulders tapering down to a waist which is less wide than the shoulders. An example of this is any fit or muscular guy with a fairly slim waist in relation to his shoulders. This is also known as symmetry and just like symmetry is desirable in architecture and art, symmetry in the male body is pleasing to females.
I find it important to remind guys that when it comes to sexual attractiveness, different things turn men and women on. For women, it’s not all about the looks. A great body is a nice plus. Women are attracted to the total man and can detect your attractiveness through a variety of factors- how active you are, how intelligent you are, how wealthy you are, your confidence level, your sense of humor (a sign of intelligence and attitude).
So while it’s good to hit the gym, remember that it’s not the only thing that will get you a hot babe. Still, exercising will make you healthier, increase your self-confidence and self-esteem, and help you live longer. And longer life means more sex.